For as little as $1.36 a day, an ES Subscription brings with it the following exclusive benefits:
- Telephone and email advice on IR and HR matters in your workplace
- Live chat for quick responses
- Unlimited access to a wide range of customisable templates including warning letters, redundancy letters, employment contracts
- Access to Modern Awards in our user-friendly format complete with wage and allowance summaries
- Timely updates to the Modern Award/s you nominate and the NES so you never miss important changes
- Unlimited access to a wide range of fact sheets
- Monthly Talking Points articles covering topical issues and FAQs
- Regular Relations e-newsletter on relevant IR and HR developments nationally
- 10% Subscriber discount on our comprehensive suite of consultancy services should you need them (such as unfair dismissal representation and assistance with enterprise bargaining)
ES has represented thousands of employers in unfair dismissal cases, general protections disputes, discrimination complaints, unpaid wages claims, and other workplace disputes. You don’t have to go it alone.
We can take the uncertainty and a lot of the stress out of the process for you.
Our pragmatic approach, combined with many years of experience representing Australian businesses, large and small, continues to deliver excellent results for employers.
ES has been assisting employers with enterprise bargaining since enterprise bargaining was introduced. We can do as much or as little as you require.
Our agreements do not fail at the Fair Work Commission and that’s due in no small part to our technical expertise and careful approach.
Investigating complaints of workplace bullying, sexual harassment and other grievances is often time consuming and difficult for organisations.
ES offers a workplace investigation service that makes it easy for employers to deal effectively and efficiently with complaints in their workplaces.
Tailored Contracts, Policies & Letters
ES works with employers to tailor contracts and policies to take account of their particular circumstances.